We provide personalized poetry, whether you want it to be in a form of haiku, linear, sonnet, free verse, or Victorian, and songs for special events and loved ones and for many other reasons.
Things to consider when ordering a personalized poem or song from us:
- The date you want the poem delivered. We have seven (7) days turnaround time for each order but it could take us any day within the given time frame to finish a single personalized poem or song.
- You can provide us with the names (first name) of your subjects if you wish to include them and also how you relate to the person.
- State your reason why this poem or song should exist (which can be optional). It can be anything that mattered most to you, of course, or a special occasion.
- Although we’ve posted a guide in which you can choose which form of poetry (whether haiku, sonnet, Victorian, or free verse) you would like us to write for you with the corresponding price for each one, we are open to collaborate and reach an agreement with you so that, with our help, the poems or songs are exactly as you want them.
- The tone of the poem is important. You can let us know. Whether you want us to make it sound ironic, regretful, serious, light or playful, anything. Or you can let us handle that and choose one for you.
- We only accept orders by Email or through our Contact Form. A finished product will be delivered by Email in plain text or in a decorated print-ready PDF or PNG formats.
- The payment method is PayPal. We will send you a PayPal.Me link to which you can send your payment when ordering.
Or you can make it this way…
Place an order via email or through our contact form. Tell us what you want
Let’s make an agreement. It’s as simple as a question and answer process.
seal the deal
Once we reached an agreement, only then you can send your payment.
The poem I ordered from The Bard Revival has made my parents cry with joy when I read it on their 35th wedding anniversary. I think it was one of the most amazing things I’ve ever done for them.